A satisfying bowl of beef chili, weeknight favorite and great for feeding a crowd on Halloween.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup (1 small) onion, diced
- 1-½ cups (1) red bell pepper, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 tbsp flour
- Southwest Fiesta blend
- 14oz can kidney beans, drained
- 14oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 cup corn
- 1/3 cup (2-1/2 fl oz) water (⅔ cup for pressure cook)
- For serving: toppings cilantro, sour cream, shredded cheese
- Slow Cook: 1) Heat the oil in a skillet; cook the onion and pepper; transfer onion mixture to cooker. 2) Add the ground beef to the skillet; brown for 2 minutes. 3) Transfer the beef to the cooker; stir in flour. 4) Stir in Southwest Fiesta blend, kidney beans, tomatoes, tomato paste, corn & water. 5) Stir, cover and cook on LOW: 7-8 hours or HIGH: 3 hours.
- Pressure Cook: 1) Heat the oil on sauté function; cook the onion and pepper. 2) Add the ground beef to the cooker; brown for 2 minutes and stir in the flour. 3) Stir in Southwest Fiesta blend, kidney beans, tomatoes, tomato paste, corn & water. 4) Secure the cooker lid, seal pressure valve; cook on Manual/Pressure for 12 minutes.
Spoon into a baked potato and top with cheese.
Other recipes you might like