Seasoned low fat turkey in a spiced sauce, cooked in minutes served over a tortilla with toppings
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb ground turkey or diced chicken
- 1 packet Southwest Fiesta blend
- 10 oz can green enchilada sauce
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 15.5 oz can black beans, drained
- 15 oz can sweetcorn, drained
- 1 cup long grain rice rice
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- to serve: tortilla to line your bowl (optional) toppings: avocado, sour cream, salsa, cheese
- Pressure Cook: 1) heat oil in the cooker on sauté function; brown turkey / diced chicken for 1 minute
2) stir in the Southwest Fiesta blend, green enchilada sauce, water, black beans, sweetcorn, rice 3) Secure the cooker lid, seal pressure valve; cook on Manual/Pressure for 6 minutes 4) leave to Natural Pressure Release for 10 minutes before removing lid 5) stir in the cheese and serve 6) line a bowl with the warmed tortilla (if using), and add the sides and toppings you love!
substitute turkey with a frozen of fresh plant based ground meat from Quorn, The Meatless Farm, or Beyond Meat.
Other recipes you might like