Chicken in a creamy mustard sauce with prunes on a bed of green beans.
- 2-1/2 lb chicken thighs, bone-in, skin removed
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Provençale blend
- ½ cup (4 fl oz) white wine or chicken broth
- 7 oz (20) ready-to-eat pitted prunes
- ¼ cup (2 oz) sour cream
- For serving: 1 lb green beans
- Slow Cook: 1) Brush the chicken with the Dijon mustard; mix the Provençale blend with salt and sprinkle onto mustard coating. 2) Add the wine/broth and prunes to the cooker; add chicken mixture. 3) Cook on LOW: 7 hrs or HIGH: 3 ½ hrs. 4) Stir the sour cream into the chicken and juices in the cooker.
- Pressure Cook: 1) Brush the chicken with the Dijon mustard; mix the Provencale blend with salt and sprinkle onto mustard coating. 2) Add the wine/broth and prunes to the pot; add chicken mixture. 3) Secure the cooker lid, seal pressure valve; cook on Manual/Pressure for 15 minutes. 4) Remove lid; stir in the sour cream.
Serve over steamed green beans. Add a side of roasted baby potatoes.
Other recipes you might like