A delicious soup with a mild curry flavor - dairy free, gluten free, and vegan! Great served warm or chilled.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup (1 small) white onion, diced
- 2 tsp (4 cloves) garlic, minced
- Indian Dal blend
- 1 whole cauliflower, roughly chopped
- 4 cups (32 fl oz) vegetable broth
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 can coconut milk
- Slow Cook: 1) Heat oil in a skillet; soften the onion and garlic for 2 minutes until translucent. 2) Transfer the mixture to the cooker; sprinkle in the Indian Dal blend. 3) Add the cauliflower, vegetable broth, salt & coconut milk. 4) Stir, cover and cook on LOW: 5-6 hours or HIGH: 2 1/2 hours. 5) Once cooked, blend to a creamy consistency using an immersion blender.
- Pressure Cook: 1) Heat oil on sauté function; soften the onion and garlic for 2 minutes. 2) Sprinkle in the Indian Dal blend; add the cauliflower, vegetable broth, salt & coconut milk. 3) Secure the cooker lid, seal pressure valve; cook on Manual/Pressure for 5 minutes. 4) Vent with Quick Pressure Release. 5) Blend to a creamy consistency using an immersion blender.
Serve warm or chilled.
Stir in a little truffle oil to serve.
Other recipes you might like