Mushrooms on sourdough in a creamy mustard sauce.
- 16 oz (4 large) Portobello mushrooms, sliced into 1/2 inch slices
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- Provençale blend
- 3/4 cup white wine (or vegetable broth)
- 6 whole cloves garlic, peeled
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- For serving: 4 - 6 thick slices sourdough, toasted, and 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- Pressure Cook: 1) Brush sliced mushrooms with Dijon mustard; sprinkle the mushrooms with Provençale blend. 2) Add the wine/broth to the cooker with the garlic cloves; stir in the mushrooms. 3) Secure the cooker lid, seal pressure valve; cook on Manual/Pressure for 6 minutes. 4) Vent with Quick Pressure Release. 5) Remove lid and stir in the sour cream. 6) Spread the soft garlic cloves onto slices of toasted sourdough; top with the mushrooms and sauce. 7) Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
Use as a pasta sauce over tagliatelle.
Other recipes you might like