A classic French dish with mushrooms in a wine herb sauce.
- 8 oz (4 large) Portobellos 1/2” slices
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1-1/2 cups (1 medium) onion, diced
- 1/2 cup (1 large) carrot, diced
- 1/2 cup (1) celery rib, diced
- 2 tsp (4 cloves) garlic, minced
- Provençale blend
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 cups (16 fl oz) red wine (or vegetable broth)
- Pressure Cook: 1) Toss the mushrooms in flour and salt to coat. 2) Heat oil on sauté function; add onion, carrot, and celery for 3 minutes. 3) Stir in the garlic, add the floured mushrooms; cook for 1 minute. 4) Stir in the Provencale blend, tomato paste and red wine (or broth). 5) Scrape any bits which may be stuck on the bottom of the pot. 6) Secure the cooker lid, seal pressure valve; cook on Manual/Pressure for 8 minutes. 7) Vent with Quick Pressure Release.
Pair with a tall glass of orange and club soda or a Cabernet.
Other recipes you might like